Saturday, September 18, 2010

Leaving Crete, Aptera Beach Family for Santorini

Mylos ( on the left of course!)

Christos, loves to fish late at night


Carmen



Dimitri




Goodbye to all of the wonderful friends at Aptera Beach Hotel in Crete, I will miss everybody and hope to go back for a month next time like a lot of people do because it is just like family!!
I am off to Santorini.

Goodbye, Dimitri, our wonderful waiter, Carmen our cook, Christos ( the owner who I promise to get a picture of next time I go!!, he is really sweet) and Christos my friend from Athens who will move to Aptera Beach Hotel for a full year!! and to Klara( from Hungry, who might let me take her picture next time!!) And to Mylos ( the cat), who made me love him the most out of all the others! I hope the picture I put up of him captures his intense spirit....


CRETE AND APTERA BEACH HOTEL RATING
COMMUNITY * * * * * +

FOOD WASTE REDUCTION * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment