Saturday, September 4, 2010

Denise in Washington, DC with friend Mary Morrison and her new 'Pay What You Can' Acupuncture Clinic!


I was trying to remember how long it might have been since I laid eyes on my friend Mary Morrison, she told me tonight. Five years. I always sensed Mary had that 'special spark' that could make anything happen when I first met her in 2001. She is now an acupuncturist living in the DC area.


Mary has decided to open a clinic and to run it one the ' pay what you can' model. She has also made an impression on other acupuncturists in the area who are going to follow her lead. She is opening her own clinic in a few months and will be able to pursue this in full swing then. Mary's goal is to "make this wonderful medicine available to everybody who wants it, regardless of means" and her commitment is very strong. I expect her to have a ripple effect and plan to keep tabs on her clinic!


Right now you can reach Mary for a treatment at 202 302 6559. Her email is marymoacupuncture@gmail.com and her facebook page is


Mary Morrison's Rating


COMMUNITY * * * * *


FOOD WASTE REDUCTION - unrated
(based on my * - * * * * * star rating system)

No comments:

Post a Comment