Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eliza's Beauty Salon in Thessaloniki

My new friends Karen and Julia
Eliza and I after my new hair cut

We stoppped by our friend Eliza's salon yesterday. It was very nice. Eliza is such a kind and gentle spirit, you would love her. Her energy is like a sweet flower. She does not speak english, but she gestured that she wanted to cut my hair as a gift. She did a BEAUTIFUL job. I am all spiffed up for Rome!! She also gave me another gift, a beautiful scarf that I have on in the picture.

If you are in Thessaloniki, you must have this woman cut your hair, it will look great and also be a spiritual experience.

Her shop is called ENIZA, Kannaaokiae 81, K. Toymna THa. ria Panteboy: 2310 930147 (phone)

After that we all went out and met Karen and Julia, from the UK who have adopted Greece as their home. The teach English and have both been here over 20 years. They both use puplic transportation to be 'green'. The are thinking of opening a coffee shop with books to lend and possibly volunteers to teach those less fortunate English!! I hope they do. I said I would come back and help!






ELIZA'S RATING

COMMUNITY * * * * *

Food Waste Reduction - unrated


No comments:

Post a Comment