Thursday, September 30, 2010

THE BAG LADY OF THESSALONIKI!! UP TO MY OLD HOBBIES IN GREECE!! Dumpster Diving with the Gypsies!!

My Gypsy companions earlier in the day
When I got back into the apartment loaded up with purses!!

You will not believe this!! Last night we were on the balcony and looking down at the dumpster. There were Gypsy's in it because a shop was being gutted next door and they were throwing tons of things away.

Anyway, I saw this white little purse in the dumpster from 4 floors up and decided to go down and take a look. I came back with over 15 brand new purses!!!!!!! The Gypsy in the dumpster kept handing them over to me, it was hysterical! Tonight we are going to have a 'Farewell Purse Party'!!!! I leave for Rome tomorrow...
I will never be able to stand waste of any kind!! Purses for Everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment