Saturday, September 11, 2010

AN EVENING WITH MY FRIEND RAMOLA IN MANHATTAN




Last night Ramola and I took a stroll and met the cutest couple, Piglet and Sam, our neighbors. We also saw an incredible amount of merchandise on the side walk for the taking!!! I do love that about Manhattan. We were admiring a butcher block and found a home for it with our new friend Michael. He just rolled it away!!
We also ate at our hang out 44SW. Great food and service. The wait staff are very friendly and I encourage you to stop by the next time you are in Manhattan. I ordered eggplant parmigiana with a side of rigatoni and ate every bite!! Some of the best I have ever had!!
DENISE AND RAMOLA'S EVENING STROLL RATING
COMMUNITY * * * * *

FOOD WASTE REDUCTION * * * * *
(based on a * - * * * * * star rating system)

No comments:

Post a Comment