Monday, November 1, 2010

Holloween in Rome

Yesterday was Halloween and I am still in Rome.  My friends Karen and Mary were visiting so we all dressed up and went to Piazza Navona, Campo di Fiori and a private party for Expats at 'The Grotto'.  It was all a lot of fun.  Karen and I were Witches ( with witch hats!) and we dressed Mary up as a little Ragedy Ann Doll. 

It was a fun evening and we met a lot of people.  Trick or treated in Piazza Navona, Mary got a tomato and a ravioli.  Karen and I got chocolate balls from Animis.

A high point for me was that an Italian couple stopped and asked us for directions and I was able to tell them in Italian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they understood them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Mary Panhandling in Piazza Navona " trick or treat"!!!
                                           Me and Karen Johnson

Just a silly evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment