Monday, November 22, 2010

Abbi in Roma and a nice dinner at home

The other day my friend Abbi flew in for a few days.  My friend Andrea and I picked her up.  We decided Mercury must have been in retrograde because Andrea and I did not connect when I took a bus to his home town.  I was leaving to make other arrngements when I saw him AND his number had gotten erased from his profile on my blackberry and I did not know it AND he did not have my number like he thought too.... Also we waited ar least 40 minutes longer at the airport than we had to at what I thought was the only gate and 20 feet away Abbi was waiting for us and we never saw each other!!!!




The next night Andrea had wanted to cook dinner for everyone and it was fabulous. We shopped for fresh fish and veggies very early that morning at the local Campo de Fiori market.  The dinner was terrific, especially for being made on a hot plate!!!
After dinner we did the traditional walk to the Trevi fountain so Abbi could through in her coin to secure a return to Roma!  

No comments:

Post a Comment