Monday, October 4, 2010

SOME FOOD IN ROME, I love the way they serve pizza!!

Just tell them the width you want and then it is weighed
Fresh pizza cut the size you want!!

I cannot imagine saying anything bad ever about the food in Italy! I was very impressed with they way they serve pizza here in the small pizza shops. You choose the size slice you want and then thy weigh it and NO WASTE!! I thought of doing something like this about 5 years ago,in the One Wolrd style, but now that I see how it is done here, I am ready to roll on the idea some day!! I will include pictures. I would like to start the first one in Manhattan.
I am spending my time in Trastevere right now, which means 'across the river". You will still find cobblestone streets and small piazzas with children playing and you will start to recognise your neighbors right away. I love it here!!




Trastevere Rating
Community * * * * * ( they are very friendly in Trastvere)




Food Waste Reduction * * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment