Monday, October 25, 2010

Karen Johnson and friends arrive safely back to Rome!



Julie, Karen and I

                                                                 Julie, Mary, Me and Karen( cut off!)
Last week Diane Sandman and I met Karen Jonhson, Gayle, Brook and Julie in Rome and wished them Bon Voyage as they cruised off on a two week adventure.  They went to Greece, Siciy, Turkey, Egypt, Rhodes and I am sure a few other places I forgot! everybody said that they had gained weight!!

I was lucky enough to see them again on their return and Julie and Karen even spent the night with Mary and I.  We had a nice dinner out along with a stop to one of our favorite Gelato stores.  Here are a few photos.....

COMMUNITY IN ROME  * * * * *   ( due to meeting old and new friends there!!)

FOOD WASTE REDUCTION  * * * * *  ( WE SHARED 3 entrees BETWEEN 4 people--NO WASTE!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment