Monday, October 4, 2010

OFF TO ROME, THE ETERNAL CITY


Italian gentlemen are a rare breed and hopefully will be around for a long time. Emanuel, my first friend in Italy INSISTED I take his seat on the bus and tried his best to communicate with me. He showed me where to get off in Trastevere and took me to a shop to buy a tram ticket and then sold a group of young men , in Italian, to make sure they told me where to get off. Emanuel reminded me of my grandfather, Joseph Cerreta and even smelled a bit like him if that is possible.....


The food here of course is fabulous and the city is like being inside a living museum or on the page of a history of art book.


Rome's Rating


COMMUNITY * * * * * ( because of EMANUEL!)


FOOD Waste reduction- unrated in this blog, but more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment